Nurturing the soul of your business with Heather Agnew
Heather Agnew is a senior yoga educator with over 18 years of professional experience in fitness, yoga, pilates, and mind-body therapies.
Heather operates Yoga Trinity, an internationally recognised yoga teacher training school with certificate and post-graduate programs in Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Pilates, and Thai Yoga Massage. Since 2006, Heather has had the honour to participate in the training of over 500 yoga teachers.
She’s based in Canberra, Australia and delivers comprehensive yoga teacher training programs all around the country.
In this interview
- Why serving your clients should be your number one focus
- How to transition out of your day job and build a full-time business
- The importance of connecting with other practitioners
- Building a wellness business in regional areas
- Thai yoga massage explained
- Getting creative to bring different income streams
- Using your background from non-wellness industries to fuel your business
Loved this interview?
Are you ready to focus on you?
I invite you to get started today!
Request your introductory business coaching session, where we will:
- Articulate your most pressing desires and your business vision
- Explore challenges and obstacles currently in your way
- Identify steps to create momentum towards achieving your goal
Find out more about your introductory business coaching session here.