Bringing wellness online with Emma Grey and Audrey Thomas
Emma Grey and Audrey Thomas are two very inspiring women.
Emma is a life balance specialist, and director of WorkLifeBliss. She is also a published author, speaker and freelance journalist. Audrey is an experienced accredited coach and facilitator. She has a strong background in learning and development and is the founder of Chick Chat Coaching.
They have been running successful small businesses for a number of years before collaborating to create the popular and life changing, My 15 Minutes. What started as a simple idea has evolved into a range of programs to meet the needs of busy people…at work and at home.
In this interview
- Easy ways to tackle your technology stumbling blocks
- Genuinely relating, serving and interacting with clients via the internet
- DIY vs outsourcing when building your business online
- Simple copywriting tips for non-writers and non-creatives
- Finding other women who your respect professionally and inspire you
- Choosing collaboration over competition with others in your industry
- Embracing your career change and transitioning into your wellness business
Loved this interview?
Are you ready to focus on you?
I invite you to get started today!
Request your introductory business coaching session, where we will:
- Articulate your most pressing desires and your business vision
- Explore challenges and obstacles currently in your way
- Identify steps to create momentum towards achieving your goal
Find out more about your introductory business coaching session here.