04. Empowering your clients with Jean Watson
Jean Watson is a counsellor, hypnotherapist and psychotherapist based in Haywards Heath, Sussex in the United Kingdom.
Her counselling business, Just One Small Step, supports the wellbeing and emotional health of people. Providing counselling and coaching services in person as well as online, she empowers her clients to better understand themselves and their problems, and to make lasting change.
Jean’s approach is integrative, drawing on different tools including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy, Transactional Analysis and Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
Find out more about Jean at: www.justonesmallstep.uk.com
In this interview
- Why you can’t fix your clients and why you must empower them
- Pursuing your passion and purpose late in life
- How to prove to yourself that you are good enough
- Effective marketing using language your clients understand
- Facing your fears and working your way through them
- Why you must dive in and just do it when it comes to business
- Understanding financial wealth vs emotional wealth
Loved this interview?
Are you ready to focus on you?
I invite you to get started today!
Request your introductory business coaching session, where we will:
- Articulate your most pressing desires and your business vision
- Explore challenges and obstacles currently in your way
- Identify steps to create momentum towards achieving your goal
Find out more about your introductory business coaching session here.