05. Midwifery to birthing centre: Celebrating life with Afua Hassan
Afua Hassan is a midwife and owner of the Birthing Place in Houston Texas, USA.
Afua has been a licensed midwife for 30 years, and runs a dedicated midwifery service that offers a range of support and community programs including, prenatal, natural childbirth, postnatal and lactation.
In particular, the Birthing Place is committed to offering a service for families who choose to birth their children at home – with the core belief that a midwife follows the path of a normal birth.
Find out more about Afua at www.thebirthingplace.com
In this interview
- Finding inner strength and inspiration from devastating life events
- Why it’s so rewarding to be part of women’s birth journeys
- Being passionate and present when serving your clients
- How to provide the experience your clients want
- Why location is critical when setting up your business
- Growing your business while staying connected with clients
- Partnering with others to maintain work-life balance
Loved this interview?
Are you ready to focus on you?
I invite you to get started today!
Request your introductory business coaching session, where we will:
- Articulate your most pressing desires and your business vision
- Explore challenges and obstacles currently in your way
- Identify steps to create momentum towards achieving your goal
Find out more about your introductory business coaching session here.