07. Staying goal-oriented in tough times with Lisah Hamilton
Lisah Hamilton is a master’s runner, coach, and the heart and soul behind the Conscious Runner. She is also an author, mother and trainer.
Lisah is an incredible athlete based in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania USA. She’s competed in a range of elite events, including the 2003 and 2004 World Cross Country Championships in Switzerland and Belgium.
She has recently published her first book, the Conscious Runner, as well as an online course on Strength Training. Lisah believes that conscious running is about running in the moment and awakening to the experience.
Find out more about Lisah at www.consciousrunner.com.
In this interview
- How to stay goal-oriented when things get tough
- Why you’re the most important person in your life
- How to write your first ebook and sell on Amazon
- Why caring about people should be the ethos of your business
- What’s good for the body is good for the mind
- Why guest posting is so effective and how to get started
Loved this interview?
Are you ready to focus on you?
I invite you to get started today!
Request your introductory business coaching session, where we will:
- Articulate your most pressing desires and your business vision
- Explore challenges and obstacles currently in your way
- Identify steps to create momentum towards achieving your goal
Find out more about your introductory business coaching session here.