08. Self-awareness and conscious parenting with Gina Madrigrano
She has lectured around the world, is a published researcher and has been running her private practice since 1997.
Over the years, her clinical focus has been on children and families. She homeschools her 7 year old daughter and is part of a community of parents who strive to bring simplicity, social consciousness and spirituality as part of the learning experience.
Gina’s mission is to change the world of parenting, one family at a time. She teaches parents to raise their children more mindfully and consciously, and live a value driven life.
In this interview
- Why perfection doesn’t exist
- 8 pillars of healthy self-esteem in children
- Why your children are here to “grow you up”
- How to surround yourself with support and mentors
- Why you need to attract clients who value you
- How to focus on making money doing your passion
Loved this interview?
Are you ready to focus on you?
I invite you to get started today!
Request your introductory business coaching session, where we will:
- Articulate your most pressing desires and your business vision
- Explore challenges and obstacles currently in your way
- Identify steps to create momentum towards achieving your goal
Find out more about your introductory business coaching session here.