09. Building a profitable client base with Catherine McCoy
Catherine McCoy is an Integrative Naturopath, Health Coach, Writer and Speaker. She is the founder of iNaturally, an Integrative Naturopathic Clinic based in Canberra, Australia.
Catherine is passionate about working with busy women who are sick and tired of being tired and sick, women whose health has suffered from overwhelm, stress, anxiety and depression.
She uses an integrative approach of science and nature to reboot your health and rebuild your life.
In this interview
- Why it’s critical to discover and define your niche
- How to build rapport and help your clients relax
- How to value your wealth and charge accordingly
- Tips for writing effective newsletters that engage clients
- Importance of educating clients to create change in their lives
- Why you shouldn’t take yourself too seriously
Loved this interview?
Are you ready to focus on you?
I invite you to get started today!
Request your introductory business coaching session, where we will:
- Articulate your most pressing desires and your business vision
- Explore challenges and obstacles currently in your way
- Identify steps to create momentum towards achieving your goal
Find out more about your introductory business coaching session here.