12. Creating a community with Jen Brown
To achieve this goal, she started the first Canberra Yoga Conference in March 2015, which has evolved into the Summer’s End Yoga Festival to take place in March 2016.
Unable to travel to other yoga festivals with two small children, she decided that Canberra had a plethora of talent and could run its own event. One phone call lead to another and soon everything fell into place.
Her skills as a project manager help her to get the job done, whereas her skills as a yoga teacher help her get the job done with her sanity still intact!
In this interview
- How to find your dharma, your purpose in life right now
- Why you need to really believe in what you offer
- How to re-ignite your spark by being part of a community
- What it’s like behind the scenes of a yoga festival
- How to use lists as a productivity tool to help you focus
- Why accepting where you are brings peace and contentment
Loved this interview?
Are you ready to focus on you?
I invite you to get started today!
Request your introductory business coaching session, where we will:
- Articulate your most pressing desires and your business vision
- Explore challenges and obstacles currently in your way
- Identify steps to create momentum towards achieving your goal
Find out more about your introductory business coaching session here.