14. Exploring the mind-body connection with Dr Joanny Liu
Dr Joanny Liu is a physician, author, speaker, brain expert and Founder of Extraordinary Sports Medicine.
Based in Calgary, Canada, Dr Joanny is an international leader in Chinese Sports Medicine and Chinese Sports Psychology.
She has special expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of concussions, and speaks regularly about the effects of stress on the brain.
In this interview
- How to turn a success mindset to a healing mindset
- Why a chronic emotional state is the origin of disease, pain and injury
- How the ‘victim mentality’ keeps you stuck and what to do about it
- Why a career in wellness can be whatever you want it to be
- How to attract clients by being enthusiastic about who you are
- Why listening is the best way to communicate in business
Loved this interview?
Are you ready to focus on you?
I invite you to get started today!
Request your introductory business coaching session, where we will:
- Articulate your most pressing desires and your business vision
- Explore challenges and obstacles currently in your way
- Identify steps to create momentum towards achieving your goal
Find out more about your introductory business coaching session here.