16. Prioritising self-care with Deanne Brennan
Deanne Brennan is a Life and Wellness Coach, Massage Therapist and Mindfulness Meditation Teacher.
She runs ThinkOutLoud where she loves helping her clients create a big vision for themselves, while making sure self-care always comes first.
Born in Australia, Deanne now lives in Doha, Qatar – and is now supporting women from all over the world to live happier healthier lives.
In this interview
- How to deal with stress when running your wellness business
- Why movement and meditation are so great at building resilience
- How to maximise self-care even when ‘life happens’
- Why you need to lean on other women for support
- How to blend different modalities in your wellness business
- Why mindfulness meditation training takes your practice to a new level
Loved this interview?
Are you ready to focus on you?
I invite you to get started today!
Request your introductory business coaching session, where we will:
- Articulate your most pressing desires and your business vision
- Explore challenges and obstacles currently in your way
- Identify steps to create momentum towards achieving your goal
Find out more about your introductory business coaching session here.