19. Sharing your expertise with Rachel Trotta
Rachel Trotta is a Certified Personal Trainer and a Therapeutic Exercise Specialist. She is the owner of Zenith Personal Training, an in-home coaching service located in New York City.
The author of “Injury-Proof: Moving Better, Training Smarter and Building an Invincible Core”, Rachel focuses on injury prevention for runners.
She has a passion for whole-person health, authentic wellness, and education, so that each client reaches their own personal “zenith.”
In this interview
- Why will power doesn’t cut it and scheduling is the key to success
- How to write, publish and market your first book
- Why sleep and a morning routine are essential to healthy living
- The importance of cross-training to prevent injury
- How to have the courage and humility to get feedback
- Why running is such an accessible way of fitness
Loved this interview?
Are you ready to focus on you?
I invite you to get started today!
Request your introductory business coaching session, where we will:
- Articulate your most pressing desires and your business vision
- Explore challenges and obstacles currently in your way
- Identify steps to create momentum towards achieving your goal
Find out more about your introductory business coaching session here.