20. Believing in yourself with Paula Gosney
Paula Gosney is a passionate coach, business woman and professional speaker.
Based in Auckland, New Zealand, she’s the force behind Belief School, an online interactive personal development program, helping individuals transform their lives through self-realisation, self-esteem and confidence.
Paula is deeply passionate about sharing information, bringing authenticity and a whole lot of learning from her amazing personal growth and significant business success.
In this interview
- How coaches have to believe and hold the vision for others
- What to do when the world tells us we’re not good enough
- How to become an expert and grow your business with substance
- Why clients need to experience and own their great qualities
- How gratitude and clarity are the key to resilience
- Why the biggest nay-sayers are ourselves
Loved this interview?
Are you ready to focus on you?
I invite you to get started today!
Request your introductory business coaching session, where we will:
- Articulate your most pressing desires and your business vision
- Explore challenges and obstacles currently in your way
- Identify steps to create momentum towards achieving your goal
Find out more about your introductory business coaching session here.