10. Staying true to your values with Cass Minchenberg
Cass Minchenberg is the founder of Brooklan Tree, an all natural and organic range of skin and baby care products.
She trained as an Aesthetician in French beauty techniques over 30 years ago and continued to work within the beauty industry her entire career.
Based in Adelaide, Australia, she has been the owner of two beauty salons before creating her own beauty range. She has a passion for skincare and a desire to offer a natural organic range that is cruelty free and safe for anyone.
In this interview
- Why being honest, personal and ethical are core business values
- How to improve your confidence and overcome business challenges
- Why it’s important to have a business plan and how to get started
- How to grow your business in a sustainable, authentic way
- Why it’s critical to market for new business as well as repeat clients
- How to overcome your fear and start public speaking
Loved this interview?
Are you ready to focus on you?
I invite you to get started today!
Request your introductory business coaching session, where we will:
- Articulate your most pressing desires and your business vision
- Explore challenges and obstacles currently in your way
- Identify steps to create momentum towards achieving your goal
Find out more about your introductory business coaching session here.