11. Surrounding yourself with a passionate team with Peta Shulman
Peta Shulman is Founder and Director of GoodnessMe Box, an online health food sampling service – designed to get you excited about eating pure and wholesome food that is always natural and GMO-free.
Based in Sydney, Australia, Peta created GoodnessMe Box out of a passion for eating clean, nourishing the body and getting others excited about living well.
She believes the reward of good health is spectacular!
In this interview
- How to build a circle of trust and nurture your team
- How to decide what to outsource vs what to focus on yourself
- Why you should recruit staff based on spirit not qualification
- How to build a business from your natural talents and passion
- Why all your online content needs to educational or inspirational
- How to use social media to get feedback from your community
Loved this interview?
Are you ready to focus on you?
I invite you to get started today!
Request your introductory business coaching session, where we will:
- Articulate your most pressing desires and your business vision
- Explore challenges and obstacles currently in your way
- Identify steps to create momentum towards achieving your goal
Find out more about your introductory business coaching session here.